ABOUT GALLERY ON MAIN
Gallery on Main is an art gallery, antique shop and custom framing shop offering:
- Works by artists from around the world as well as local artists, including Artist of the Month exhibitions
- Interesting vintage and antique items, including furniture, decorative objects, household items, masks, folk art, textiles, toys, collectibles and more. We especially love one-of-a-kind pieces and those not commonly seen. If you don't see what you're looking for, let us know and we'll see if we can find it for you!
- High-quality custom picture framing for paintings, works on paper, display-worthy keepsakes and other objects. You name it, we can frame it. We have 30 years of professional picture framing experience, plus a true love of the craft and great pride in our workmanship. See some examples of our work.
- Restoration and conservation services that bring damaged or time-worn art and photos back to life
- Art- and antiques-driven events, including "meet the artist" opportunities. Check out our events calendar to see what's happening — have some fun with us!
Gallery on Main is the realization of a lifelong dream shared by lifelong friends Michelle (Pankowski) Kassick and Shaun Daley. We cater to drop-in visitors, repeat customers, artists and designers, and we're absolutely dedicated to providing outstanding service that's prompt, friendly and professional. Come in and you'll find a welcoming atmosphere and a wide range of eye-catching choices. Our years of experience and artistic talents can help you find or create exactly what you want. We're experts at assessing customers' needs and preferences, and are happy to provide you with information or guidance.
We're conveniently located in the heart of vibrant Downtown Somerville, NJ — amid a wide variety of great shops and excellent restaurants. We're locals ourselves, and alumni of nearby Immaculata High School. Come visit and explore! We look forward to seeing you.
Step inside Gallery on Main and you'll find carefuly chosen art and antiques that are presented in a way where you can truly see and appreciate each item.